All questions regarding registration, payment, or payment plan installments should be directed to the Extension Division staff at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or the Extension Division Registrar, Ms. Dana Wilson, at 848-932-8618 or email@example.com.
All questions about Health Forms should be directed to the Extension Division staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register HERE
- Under Registrations select Register for a New Session.
- Select the session you wish to register for and follow prompts.
- Please add any other coupons or discount codes you may have where prompted.
- A minimum deposit of $150 is required at the time of registration.
- You may elect to pay your entire balance at the time of registration or to establish a credit-card-based payment plan (check-based payment plans are not permitted).
- A credit-card based payment plan is required for all unpaid balances. Check-based payment plans are not permitted.
- You will be prompted to set up the details of your payment plan including the number of installments, and the date you each payment will be due.
- All tuition and fees must be paid in full no later than June 22, 2019.
- Financing and loans
- Health and medical information
- Our online registration system is HIPAA compliant. We take great care to observe federally mandated regulations regarding the handling of your protected health information.
- During the registration process, you will be prompted to answer questions concerning your child’s health. Most questions are answered with a simple yes or no selection, or by selecting responses from provided lists. In some cases, you will be prompted to provide additional information or to complete a form that must be downloaded, completed by you or your medical professional, and then uploaded to your account.
- Any health forms that you must download and then complete *must* be returned by uploading them to your account in our registration system.
- No health forms may be submitted via mail, email, or by dropping them off at our office.
- Students who have not submitted required health forms by the health form deadline will not be allowed to participate in camps. Please see below on this page for more information regarding deadlines.
- Health insurance
- All students attending Rutgers University summer camps are required to be covered by a United States-based health insurance plan.
- Students may purchase health insurance from Rutgers University Risk Management at the time of registration. Cost is $70/week. Please email Ms. Dana Wilson (email@example.com) to inform her if you plan to purchase health insurance.
- Summer camp policies
- Please read our summer camp policies.
- Your completion of registration indicates your acknowledgment and agreement to abide by these policies.
- Please contact the Extension Division (firstname.lastname@example.org, 848-932-8618)with questions regarding the application procedure and administrative matters.
- Please contact Professor Marc Stasio, Associate Director of the Rutgers Summer Jazz Institute with questions regarding curriculum, camp experience, and related matters.
Registration & health form deadlines
- registration deadline: June 24, 2019
- health forms deadline: June 26, 2019
Applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis following the close of registration.
- All tuition and fees must be paid in full by June 25, 2019
- Students with unpaid balances will not be allowed to attend camp.
- No refunds will be provided to students forced to withdraw due to non-payment.
- Students ages 14-18 have the option of commuting or residing on campus.
- Students ages 11-13 must commute to campus.
- Residential Rate: $900 (includes room, board, meals, and activities)
- Commuter Rate: $700 (includes lunch only)
A very limited number of scholarships are available. These are awarded on basis of demonstrated financial need and artistic merit. Students wishing to be considered for a scholarship must submit a completed Financial Aid Application form and must submit an audition video featuring the repertoire as described in the Audition Information section of this website.
All scholarship applicants – including returning students – must submit an audition video featuring the repertoire as described in the Audition Information section. The video must clearly demonstrate the applicant’s current level of performance. A letter of support from the applicant’s band director (though not required) will be considered in making scholarship determinations as well.
LOW-INTEREST LOANS & FINANCING:
The Rutgers Federal Credit Union has financing options available for continuing education and summer programs! If financing or cost is an issue, we urge you to fill out the Rutgers Federal Credit Union Continuing Education Loan application. Click on the logo below to go to the Rutgers Federal Credit Union website for more information!
Financing is available in the form of personal loans up to $10,000 from the Rutgers Federal Credit Union. Click here for more information. Click here to apply for a loan.